Fuzzco is hiring a Client Director (some agencies and studios call this an Account Director) to lead select client relationships. In this role you will be the primary contact for the client and you will be engaging as an active advisor, contributor and project owner helping bridge our internal team's efforts with our client's objectives. You will offer strategic and creative guidance to your clients, identify opportunities for future partnerships, and lead the project team day-to-day.
The job requires an entrepreneurial spirit and wide industry and brand awareness. We work with a broad range of clients on projects of all shapes and sizes providing plenty of variety and never-ending surprises. The ideal candidate is unafraid of a challenge, a critical thinker, confident writer, adept in managing competing priorities, empathetic and inspiring.
To be considered for the position, candidates must have prior experience as an entrepreneur or client lead in an agency or in-house setting. Please make a strong case as to how your experience and background demonstrate the qualities we’re seeking.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Serve as the trusted primary point of contact for a wide range of clients
- Develop client relationships by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business strategy and objectives
- Lead your project teams by clearly communicating client and project needs and providing overall guidance on the execution of design, development and marketing projects of all shapes and sizes
- Ensure all work delivers on project objectives, quality standards, timeline and budget requirements
- Manage client expectations while providing support, empathy and solutions
- Support business development efforts for new and existing clients
- Proactively manage and staffing plans with creative and studio leads
- Engaging in ongoing interaction with Fuzzco leadership and other team members to continually improve the way we work and the work we do
- Eagerly pitch in to do whatever needs to get done to keep Fuzzco moving forward