Senior Front-end Web Developer
Fuzzco is looking for a Senior Front-end Web Developer with a passion for working at the intersection of design and technology. Candidates should have experience working in a collaborative team environment and a desire to make technically and aesthetically beautiful websites for a variety of clients.
NYC, Charleston or Remote
Who you are
- You leverage modern frontend web development tools, workflows and techniques and are always learning more.
- You can make anything come to life with expertly written CSS following accepted semantics.
- You thrive when working with modern CMS systems such as Prismic or Sanity.
- Building e-commerce experiences with Shopify leveraging either traditional or headless approaches excites you.
- You can easily bring animated, interactive experiences to life using WebGL or SVG animations.
- You are actively interested and experiment with new technologies.
- Working knowledge of Figma.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to juggle tasks and prioritize.
- Strong time management and problem-solving abilities, i.e. where there is a will, there is a way.
- Experience with Git and issue tracking systems, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter. This being a remote position, you’re able to organize, prioritize and execute without micromanagement.
- Background or experience in design.
- Previous experience working on a fully remote, distributed team.
- You’ve built sites with WordPress, leveraging ACF and Timber. Bonus points for Gutenberg blocks experience.
- If you want to build cool shit with cool people.
We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We place a high priority on carefully hiring people who have sharp minds, a sense of humor, and a desire to build strong relationships.Apply to be this!