Fuzzco is seeking a versatile, problem-solving individual to lead a variety of projects and relationships. The right person for the job has experience working alongside clients and creative teams to deliver smart creative on time and on budget, blurring the lines between account manager, producer and strategist.
We are looking for someone that wants to build meaningful relationships and guide both our clients and Fuzzco team members toward success. The job requires an excitement around working with a broad range of clients on projects of all shapes and sizes at once, providing plenty of variety and never-ending surprises. The ideal candidate is someone unafraid of a challenge, flexible, personable, organized, inspiring, and a great communicator with sharp instincts.
To be considered for the position, candidates must have prior account management, project management or other leadership experience in a professional setting. We’re much more interested in finding the right combination of qualities than we are in a particular resume, with some of our most successful hires being really out of the box, but please make a strong case as to how your experience and background demonstrate the qualities we’re seeking.
Required Experience And Abilities
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to understand business problems and devise strategies to solve them
- Minimum of three years of experience actively managing client relationships, providing recommendations and expertise
- Well-informed, open-minded, a regular reader and active thinker
- Able to communicate positively and effectively with all kinds of people
- Advanced, almost neurotic, attention to detail
- Experience in a leadership position, planning and delegating work, providing clear direction and goals
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to master new processes and technologies and develop new methods of problem-solving
- Able to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Strong sense of professionalism, professional responsibility and accountability
- Great sense of humor and an ability to laugh at oneself
Recommended Experience And Abilities
- Experience working in the design industry, including work on branding, packaging, advertising and web design and development projects
- Experience with a range of software including Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, word processing, spreadsheets, and various project management applications
- We’re a small team and love when team members are comfortable wearing more than one hat. Experience in analytics, marketing, research and strategy, or copywriting is a definite plus.
Day to Day
- Serving as primary point of contact for a broad range of retainer and project-based clients
- Meeting and interacting with clients and potential clients for new relationship development, project kickoffs and strategy discussions and creative presentations
- Communicating and meeting with internal creative team members to communicate client and project needs and provide overall guidance on the execution of design, development and marketing projects of all shapes and sizes
- Coordinating work and resource needs with Fuzzco leadership and creative leads
- Managing client expectations while solving their problems
- Engaging in ongoing interaction with Fuzzco leadership and other team members to continually improve the way we work and the work we do
- Being generally available to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done to keep Fuzzco moving forward
We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We place a high priority on carefully hiring people who have sharp minds, a sense of humor, and a desire to build strong relationships.
Compensation comparable with major markets. Health and wellness allowance, HSA contributions, 15 days off + one per year worked, eight paid holidays, short and long-term disability, 4% 401K matching, and many other miscellaneous fringe benefits.Apply to be this!