Fuzzco is hiring a content lead. This person will have experience producing and leading photo, video and motion graphics projects. We’re looking for kind, ambitious, creative people who are driven to make and lead amazing work in a collaborative environment.
Experience and Abilities
- Experience leading the execution of various types of photo and video shoots, supporting brand, digital and campaign efforts
- Experience editing video, audio and retouching photographs
- Experience executing motion graphics and a keen eye for typography
- Deep understanding of 2D animation best practices, 3D animation experience is a plus
- Healthy understanding for how brands use content across their marketing channels
- Experience working within brand systems and executing various types of graphic assets within that system
- Deep understanding of photo and video techniques and best practices and an interest in learning new skills and trying new things
- Deep understanding of photo and video equipment, care and maintenance
- Ability to contribute to campaign concepting, script writing and storyboarding
- Ability to interpret and contribute to high-level brand identity and develop compelling and unique photography art direction
- Experience leading pre-production phases of shoots including building budgets, hiring and managing a crew or models, finding and securing locations, and procuring props
- Experience managing post-production resources such as voice over talent and sound designers
- Fluid in Adobe Creative Suite, AfterEffects, Figma, Lottie file formats, FinalCut and video editing
- Strong presentation skills and experience leading creative presentations to stakeholders
- Ability to communicate easily with clients, to anticipate needs and build meaningful relationships
- Demonstrates interest and ability to work directly with clients as a project lead when appropriate
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong sense of professionalism, personal responsibility and accountability
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and stay abreast of developments in the all things photo, video, design and motion
- Experience with illustration is a huge plus
We’re committed to building a more diverse team at Fuzzco to ensure that the work we do is informed by perspectives that reflect the world we work in.
We love what we do and are constantly looking for ways to be better, meet new people and grow.We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We place a high priority on carefully hiring people who think critically, have a sense of humor and desire to make remarkable work.Apply to be this!