Animator & Content Producer
Fuzzco is hiring an animator and content producer with experience leading and executing brand, campaign and marketing projects. We’re looking for kind, ambitious, creative people who are driven to make and lead amazing work in a collaborative environment.
Experience and Abilities
- Experience leading the execution of various types of motion graphics
- Experience storyboarding and concepting animated pieces
- Healthy understanding for how brands use various types of content across their marketing channels and experience developing assets within a brand and campaign system
- Deep understanding of 2D animation best practices, 3D animation experience is a plus
- Ability to interpret and contribute to high-level brand identity and campaign concepting
- Experience working within brand systems and executing various types of graphic assets within that system
- Experience managing animation projects through finishing including voice over recording, music and sound effects sourcing and editing
- Fluent in AfterEffects and Lottie file formats, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite; experience with FinalCut and video editing a plus
- Experience as a photographer or videographer is a huge plus
- Experience with illustration is a huge plus
- Strong systems thinker with the ability to develop motion systems from the ground up
- Strong presentation skills and experience leading creative presentations to stakeholders
- Ability to communicate easily with clients, to anticipate needs and build meaningful relationships
- Demonstrates interest and ability to work directly with clients as a project lead when appropriate
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong sense of professionalism, personal responsibility and accountability
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and stay abreast of developments in the design and motion graphics industry
We’re committed to building a more diverse team at Fuzzco to ensure that the work we do is informed by perspectives that reflect the world we work in.
We love what we do and are constantly looking for ways to be better, meet new people and grow.We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We place a high priority on carefully hiring people who think critically, have a sense of humor and desire to make remarkable work.Apply to be this!