Fuzzco has an opening for a developer with at least two years of experience building beautifully functioning websites. We’re looking for a person with great technical skills, a proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment, and a desire to make innovative website designs a working reality.
At Fuzzco, each project is a team effort and, while you’ll take the lead on the development end of digital projects, you’ll also need to work well with directors, designers and project managers to effectively translate pixel-perfect designs into dynamic web experiences.
You must be willing to relocate to Charleston.
EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Two or more years building websites
- Experience with WordPress
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Close attention to detail
- Major bonus points for iOS development experience
We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We’ve grown a lot in the last couple of years but place a high priority on carefully hiring people who have sharp minds, a sense of humor, and a desire to build strong relationships. We work together in Charleston, South Carolina, the most beautiful and surprising city in the Southeast. We look forward to our awesome new office currently under construction.
Compensation comparable with major markets. Full health insurance, HSA contributions, 15 days off + 1 day/yr, 5 holidays, short and long-term disability, 4% 401K matching, birthday massage, gym membership, free lunch Friday, and many other miscellaneous fringe benefits.