Fuzzco is seeking a detail-oriented and personable producer with demonstrated experience for the Portland office. We work with a broad range of clients on projects of all shapes and sizes and are always juggling several projects at once. To ensure good work, efficient use of internal resources, pleased clients, and a happy team we need someone who is flexible, organized, inspiring, and a great communicator.
To be considered for the position, candidates must have prior project management experience in a professional setting.
Required Experience And Abilities
- Minimum of three years of experience working in the design industry, including work on branding, packaging, advertising, digital product and web design and development projects
- Strong project management and client management skills and demonstrated experience
- Advanced, almost neurotic, attention to detail
- Able to communicate positively and effectively with all kinds of people
- Experience in a leadership position, planning and delegating work, providing clear direction and goals
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to master new processes and technologies and develop new methods of problem-solving
- Able to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Strong sense of professionalism, professional responsibility and accountability
- Great sense of humor and an ability to laugh at oneself
- Experience actively managing client relationships, providing recommendations and expertise based on an understanding of client business needs.
- Well-informed, open-minded, a regular reader aware of the shape of the world.
- Experience with a range of software including Trello, Slack, Craft, WordPress, word processing, spreadsheets, and various project management applications.
- Experience on a variety of digital projects including native applications, digital applications and prototypes, Craft and WordPress websites as well as comprehensive branding, collateral and packaging.
Day to Day
- Managing the execution of design, development and marketing projects for a wide variety of retainer and project-based clients
- Serving as the primary coordinator and communicator from project inception to completion internally and with clients
- Creating project schedules and ensuring that projects stay on track and within budget
- Managing each project to maintain a steady flow of productivity throughout the process
- Collaborate with team members of creative and technical capabilities
- Eliminate obstacles, maintain a realistic view of complex branding and digital initiatives, and manage the entire process
- Identifying scope creep, managing client expectations and tracking time spent on out-of-scope work for billing
- Working collaboratively with other Fuzzco team members to ensure successful projects, motivating and providing guidance to Fuzzco designers, developers and copywriters
- Engaging in daily planning meetings with Fuzzco leadership to determine resource allocation and keep things running smoothly
- Being generally available to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done to keep Fuzzco moving forward
We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We place a high priority on carefully hiring people who have sharp minds, a sense of humor, and a desire to build strong relationships.
Apply to be this!