Fuzzco is looking for a hands-on technology leader to work on a variety of fronts requiring technological knowledge and leadership. We need someone who can oversee web development projects for our clients, manage our small team of developers, lead internal product development, and actively engage as a developer.
The creative technologist will collaborate with the rest of the team at Fuzzco on projects of all shapes and sizes. Our ideal candidate is someone unafraid of a challenge, flexible, personable, organized, inspiring, and a great communicator with sharp instincts.
To be considered for the position, candidates must have prior experience as a full-stack developer and leadership experience in a professional setting. The position offers tremendous exposure to being part of growing, shaping and leading our company.
Required Experience and Abilities
- Experience in a technology leadership role
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly
- Mentor young developers to help them grow and develop the skills they need
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and stay abreast of developments in the industry
- Strong sense of professionalism, personal responsibility and accountability
Day to Day
- Direct the execution of development projects
- Direct the development team by delegating responsibility, providing clear direction, setting goals and creating and enforcing standards
- Collaborate with account managers and producers to generate development specification documents that define requirements for all technology projects
- Attend client meetings to speak to technical aspects of projects
- Participate and contribute to the development process by maintaining an active role as a hands-on developer
- Participate in new business efforts
- Manage our internal technical infrastructure
- Manage our production servers and lead any necessary maintenance or recovery efforts
We take our work very seriously but not ourselves. We place a high priority on carefully hiring people who have sharp minds, a sense of humor, and a desire to build strong relationships.Apply to be this!